International Society of Mayr Doctors
stores, processes and uses your personal data which are collected when you visit our website in compliance with applicable data protection laws and the EU General Data Protection Regulation for associations. This privacy statement describes which data of visitors (users) are collected on this website and how such data are processed and used.
1. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of use
a. When you visit our website
When you visit our website, the browser you are using on your device will automatically send information to our website's server. That information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following data are collected without any action on your part and stored until deleted automatically:
• Ip-address of accessing computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of accessed file
• Website from which access is obtained (Referrer-URL)
• Browser used and your computer's operating system, if any, and the name of your access provider
We are processing these data for the following purposes:
• to guarantee a smooth connection to our website
• to guarantee convenient use of our website
• to evaluate system security and stability and
• for other administrative purposes.
b. When you use the online form to book courses of the International Society of Mayr Doctors
Courses of the International Society of Mayr Doctors can only be booked via an online form (available at: www.fxmayr.com). The International Society of Mayr Doctors will collect, store and process your personal data and any documents you have uploaded for the purpose of registration for and processing of courses.
For this purpose, the following personal data are processed:
• Fist and last names, including academic degree
• Date of birth
• E-mail address
• Telephone numbers
• Tax identification number, if available
c. When you use our contact form
If you have any questions, you can contact us via a form provided on the website. You have to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and are able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. These data are processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 (1), first sentence (a) GDPR based on your voluntary consent. The personal data we have collected for the use of the contact form are automatically deleted once we have executed your request.
d. When you use our membership form
You have to use a written form to become an (extra-)ordinary member of the International Society of Mayr Doctors. The International Society of Mayr Doctors will collect, store and process your personal data and any documents you have uploaded for the purpose of your admission to the Society of Mayr Doctors and the administration of your membership.
For this purpose, the following personal data are processed:
• Fist and last names, including academic degree
• E-mail address
• Bank details
• Courses taken
2. Transmission of data
We will not share your personal data with third parties for any purposes other than those listed below:
We will share your personal data with third parties only if:
• you have given explicit consent according to Art. 6 (1), first sentence (a) GDPR
• the disclosure is necessary according to Art. 6 (1), first sentence, (f) GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominant legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data
• if there is a legal obligation for disclosure according to Art. 6 (1), first sentence, (c) GDPR
• if this is legally admissible according to Art. 6 (1), first sentence, (b) GDPR for the execution of contracts with you.
4. Analytic tools & tracking tools
We apply the following tracking measures on the basis of Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, (f) GDPR. The tracking measures applied by us shall ensure that our website is tailored to our visitors' needs and continuously optimized. We also use these tracking measures to document the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it in order to optimize the services we offer. These interests are legitimate as defined by GDPR. The corresponding tracking tools will describe the relevant purposes of processing and the data categories.
a. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytic service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google") to tailor our pages to your needs and to continuously optimize them. Pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 3) used. The information created by the cookie about your use of the website, such as
• browser type / version
• operating system used
• referrer URL (the page previously visited)
• host name of accessing computer (IP address)
• time of server request
is transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet use for market research purposes, and to tailor these Internet pages to your needs. This information is also transmitted to third parties if this is prescribed by law or whenever third parties act as processors of these data. In no case will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that they cannot allocated (IP masking). You can adjust the settings of your browser to prevent the installation of cookies; please note, however, that if you do so, you might not be able to benefit from the full functionality of your website. Furthermore, you can download and install a browser add-on to prevent the collection of data relating to your use of this website generated by the cookie (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google.
(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can click on this link and prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics. You will then set an opt-out cookie which prevents the collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only for that browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in that browser you will have to reset the opt-out cookie. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics is available on the Google Analytics help page (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
b. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
5. Use of social media plug-ins
This website uses Facebook Social Plugins, operated by Facebook Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA). The plug-ins are recognizable by the Facebook logo or the terms "like" and "share" in the Facebook colours (blue and white). Information on all Facebook plug-ins is available under the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ The plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence on the nature and scope of data which the plugin transmits to the servers of Facebook Inc. For more information go to: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. The plugin informs Facebook Inc. that a user has visited this website. It is possible that your IP address will be stored. If you are logged into your Facebook account when you visit our website, that information will be merged with your account. If you use the functions of the plugins, for example by sharing or liking a post, the relevant information will also be transmitted to Facebook Inc. In order to prevent Facebook. Inc. from merging these data with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account before you visit our website.
This website also uses the "+1" button of Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). If you visit a page that contains the "+1" button, a direct connection between your browser and the Google servers will be established. The website operator cannot influence the nature and scope of data which the plugin transmits to the servers of Google Inc. If you click on the "+1" button while logged onto Google +, you will share the content of the page on your public profile. According to Google Inc., personal data are collected only if you click that button. Also, the IP address of logged-in Google users will be stored. In order to prevent Google Inc. Inc. from merging these data with your account, please log out of your account before you visit our website. For information on the "+1" button can be found here: https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttonspolicy.
This website also uses Twitter buttons. These are operated by Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). If you visit a page that contains such a button, a direct connection between your browser and the Twitter servers will be established. The website operator cannot influence the nature and scope of data which the plugin transmits to the servers of Twitter Inc. According to Twitter Inc., only your IP address is collected and stored. Information on how Twitter Inc. processes personal data can be found at: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=de
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right
• according to Art. 15 GDPR to obtain information on the personal data that are being processed by us. In particular, you have the right to obtain information on the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored. You also have the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, and the right to a complaint. You have the right to information on the origin of your data, unless they have been collected with us, and the right to automated individual decision-making and profiling and the right to meaningful information on their details;
• according to Art. 16 GDPR to rectification of inaccurate data and to completion of incomplete personal data;
• according to Art. 17 GDPR to erasure of personal data concerning you, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with legal provisions, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• according to Art. 18 GDPR to restriction of processing of your personal data, where you contest the accuracy of data, processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of personal data and we no longer need them for the purpose of processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you object to processing according to Art 21 GDPR;
• according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have these transmitted to another controller;
• according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. In this case, we may not continue processing operations that were based on your consent.
• according to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, regularly to the supervisory authority located at your usual place of residence, workplace or office.
7. Right to object
Whenever we have processed your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, (f) GDPR, under Art. 21 GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if your objection concerns direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which we will implement without stating a particular situation. If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please email us at:
[ email@example.com ]
8. Data security
We use the most common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. Should your browser not support a 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. The locked key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser will tell you if a certain page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access of third parties. We improve our security measures in line with the technological development on a continuous basis.
9. Up-to-dateness and changes of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and was last amended in February 2023. It might be necessary to amend this privacy statement due to the sophistication of our website and offers or changes in legislation or government regulations. Please go to our website to find and print the most recent privacy statement.