The International Society of Mayr Doctors
stores, processes and uses personal data collected during visits to the website in compliance with the applicable data protection provisions of the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation for associations. This data protection declaration explains which data the visitor (user) collects on the website and how this data is processed and used.
1. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a. When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the smooth establishment of a connection to the website
- Ensuring the comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- For other administrative purposes.
b. When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
2. Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominant legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data
- in the event that the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO is necessary for the purposes of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO
- in the event that the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO is necessary for the purposes of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
4. Analysis tools & tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 3) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- browser type/version
- operating system used
- referrer URL (the page previously visited)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of server request,
(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from capturing data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
b. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
5. Use of social media plugins
This website uses Facebook Social Plugins, which are provided by Facebook Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA). The embeddings are recognizable by the Facebook logo or by the terms "like", "like", "share" in the colors Facebooks (blue and white). Information about all Facebook plugins can be found in the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ The plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data that the plugin transmits to the Facebook Inc. servers. You can find information about this here: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. The plugin informs Facebook Inc. that users have visited this website. It is possible that your IP address will be saved. If you are logged into your Facebook account during your visit to this website, this information is linked to this account. If you use the functions of the plugin - for example by sharing or "linking" a post - the corresponding information is also transmitted to Facebook Inc. Would you like to prevent Facebook. Inc. links this data to your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting this website.
This website also uses the "+1" button on Google Plus. This is operated by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). If you visit a page that contains the "+1" button, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Google servers. The website operator therefore has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data that the plugin transmits to the Google Inc. servers. If you click on the "+1" button while logged into Google +, you share the contents of the page on your public profile. According to Google Inc., personal data is only collected when you click on the button. Also with logged in Google users among other things the IP address is stored. If you would like to prevent Google Inc. from storing this data and linking it to your account, please log out before visiting this website. Information on the "+1" button can be found here: https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttonspolicy.
This website also uses Twitter chat areas. These are operated by Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). If you visit a page that contains such a button, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter servers. The website operator therefore has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data that the plugin transmits to the Twitter Inc. servers. According to Twitter Inc. only your IP address is collected and stored. Information on the handling of personal data by Twitter Inc. can be found here: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
- according to art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us.
In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed,
the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data,
unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, the existence of a data protection law.
request meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO.
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
7. Right of appeal
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to:
[ email@example.com ]
8. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Topicality and change of this data security explanation
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of April 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration on our website at any time.